18 April 2012

18.4.12

what the hell  i am so dao mei this month?
its no reason.
ok,cik sim's thing maybe have reason.
but i don't think puan tan 's things have any reason?
just because i unfriend her in the facebook?
problem?
LOL
i not just unfriend pn tan,i also unfriend many many peoples!

what the hell in this case?
==
all is because pn tan?
no,i know i have wrong-,-
so i go sorry lo.
but,why i unfriend pn tan also look like have wrong?
LOL

facebook is a free place?
no-,-
to me is no,because now i unfriend people also will get angry from others!
alamak!
-,-

i add her as my friend, then now i unfriend her also can't?
walao A.
not can't,is teachers will chat.
then all student's secret things also will all bang bang bang out -,-
LOL

what the hell T_______________T
pn tan teach me many things when i was form 1 until 3.
i also very thanks you to her.
but-,-
iish.
haiz.

what the hell to this world!
==
i just di what i want to do ok?
ad i also got listen what pn tan teach in school lo.
i also got do homwork.got answer question.
-,-
ok, why i jump into the hold myself?
GOD think to help me when open school.
is me,is me jump into the 4ST1 myself.
fuck lee xin an.