12 December 2011

money -w-

hoho!
a another day!!
MONDAY

no one will love or like MONDAY!
why!?
OMG!
its a 1st day to work and go to school!! :@

gooshh--
if i no see the calander,i never know what day today--
no,is this month xDD
funny --''

hmmmm.
waiting PMR result.
that PMR result MONEY!!
$_______________$''
6A until 8A will get money,but don't know how much.
my target is 6A!!!
O_____________O PLSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I NEED MONEY!xD

need money for what?
buy shirt T___________T
buy earring T_________T
reload T__________T

I WANT OPEN SCHOOL!--
mum don't give money!--
suan..

/.\
why i need reload myself :((((
my friend all reload by parents -w-''
iish --
reload one time = bankrap
:'(
one week RM35.
one week can save RM10
reload --
NO MORE
=W=
FFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff....
/.\

I NEED MONEY!


i don't want many money
i want MONEY TREE :DDDD